We invite representatives of relevant departments of local authorities, activists and those involved in the field of cultural heritage from 10 regions of Central and Western Ukraine. Preference will be given to the teams of two participants from one city, town or city district (one representative of local authorities and one representative of civil society institution or a person connected with cultural heritage).
The training program includes lectures, practical exercises and work on a portfolio of cultural heritage objects on the example of their cities.
The session consists of three blocks:
- Management and communication of historical and cultural heritage.
- Economics of historical and cultural heritage.
- Project management: idea-request-implementation-report.
The purpose of the training session is to enhance the knowledge, skills and competences of local authorities and civil society bodies in dealing with the historical and cultural heritage.
The organizers provide accommodation and food for the participants and partially cover the travel costs (no more than 500 UAH for the one way ticket or 1000 UAH for a round-trip ticket).
Please note that your presence is important throughout all three stages of the training.
Lviv City: 18-20 July, 15-17 August, 5-7 September
Uman City: 11-13 July, 8-10 August, 12-14 September
- Participants from Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Carpathian Ruthenia, Volyn, and Ternopil regions attend trainings in Uman.
- Participants from Cherkasy, Chernivtsi, Zhytomyr, Rivne, Khmelnytskyy regions attend trainings in Lviv.
Application deadline is June 27, 2019
Registration form: http://bit.ly/reherit_training
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/443310062912292/
Trainings are part of the ReHERIT project "Shared responsibility for a common heritage" funded by European Union.